Our personal information handling policy and procedures have been developed in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) EU (entering in force as from 25 May 2018) and applicable national laws.
- What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and when you purchase goods and services from us. The personal data we process include:
- your name;
- home or work address that you provide, email address and/or phone number;
- your payment and delivery details, including billing and delivery addresses and credit card details;
- information related to the browser or device you use to access our website;
- internet browser and operating system;
- IP address;
- and/or any other information you provide.
- (See more information in the Cookie Notice below)
- How do we use this information and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process the personal data listed in paragraph 1 above for the following purposes:
- as required to establish and fulfil a contract with you, for example, if you make a purchase from us. This may include verifying your identity, taking payments, communicating with you and arranging the delivery of products or services. We require this information in order to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without it;
- to comply with applicable law and regulation;
- with your express consent to respond to any comments or complaints we may receive from you, and/or in accordance with our legitimate interests including to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our products and services;
- we may use information you provide to personalise
- our communications to you;
- our website; and
- products/services in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- to monitor use of our website and online services. We may use your information to help us check, improve and protect our products, content, services and website, both online and offline, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- if you provide a credit or debit card, we may also use third parties (such as POS payment providers) to check the validity of the sort code, account number and card number you submit in order to prevent fraud, in accordance with our legitimate interests and those of third parties;
- we may use your information to invite you to take part in surveys.
- we may also send you direct mailing in relation to relevant products or services. Electronic direct mailing will only be sent where you have given your consent to receive it, or (where this is allowed) you have been given an opportunity to opt-out. You will continue to be able to opt-out of electronic direct mailing at any time by following the instructions in the relevant communication or by emailing us.
- With whom and where will we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with our service providers to process it for the purposes of delivering products or services.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials, if mandated by law or if needed for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws. Personal data may also be shared with third party service providers who will process it on behalf of the T&RA. Such third parties include, but are not limited to, providers of website hosting, maintenance, and identity checking.
The only information we obtain about our subscribers is information provided by subscribers (contact name, company, email, telephone numbers and/or fax number, business and postal address) and is never disclosed to any third party.
Because we believe that each individual has a right to know what information is stored by us about them we offer every member an opportunity to:
- Inquire if your name is recorded in our database
- Request access to the information that we have collected from you
- Review and correct any information we store
- Request removal of some or all of the information stored about you in our database
- How long will you keep my personal data?
We will not keep your personal information for any purpose for longer than is necessary and will only retain the personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose. We are also required to retain certain information as required by law or for as long as is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
Where you are a customer, we will keep your information for the length of any contractual relationship you have with us unless you are a customer purchasing products in which event we will keep your information until you opt out.
Where you are a prospective customer and you have expressly consented to us contacting you, we will only retain your data until you unsubscribe from our communications.
Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
- Where is my data stored?
The personal data that we collect from you will be stored either in xxx, at our xxx website hosting (contact forms) or at the Payment Processor (PayPal). Personally Identifiable Information collected by www.imageidentity.com.au is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of www.xxx.com.au except for use as indicated above.
- What are my rights in relation to my personal data?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, or by contacting us.
Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it.
You also have the right to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you.
- Cookie Notice for xxx
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products and services it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Where can I find more information about our handling of my data?
Should you have any queries regarding this Privacy Statement, about our processing of your personal data or wish to exercise your rights, you can contact Henry Pop-up Cards by email: firstname.lastname@example.org